1. For local moves, you must pay in full at completion of your job. Any damage claims must be submitted in writing to our claims department within 14 days of your move. Unless payment is made in full as is due we are not required to answer or process a claim. Do not assume you may deduct the money from the final bill to compensate yourself in the event of damage. This is illegal.
2. We only move empty freezers/refrigerators.
3. We only move empty aquariums. (This means empty of water, and also empty of creatures such as lizards, turtles and snakes.)
4. If the move requires work above and beyond the original order for services, We reserve the right to fulfill other obligations before completing additional work.
5. We don’t move plants.
6. Our personnel will move your pianos, appliances, and items over 300 lbs. if indeed the work can be done safely and not cause damage to floors and or walls.
7. We try to be as flexible as we can with scheduling. If you cancel your move or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice you will lose a deposit of $145. The fee compensates us for work lost should you not move as scheduled. Common reasons for moving delays are: house closings, carpets, painting, floor refinishing, driveway not ready for trucks, etc.
8. We will not do anything that we feel is unsafe.
9. We are not responsible for any damaged items that are not packed properly to include items that are not placed in boxes.
10. For safety reasons, small children and pets must be out of work area.
11. We will move no flammables or hazardous material due to safety laws and regulations.
12. Simulated wood products and pressed board have poor structural integrity which does not lend itself to moving or repair. We will move these items carefully but cannot be responsible for damage of simulated wood or pressed board furniture. These items are excluded from any and all moving insurance coverage.
13. We are not liable for damages occurred to items handled by the customer and or third party members not affiliated with our employees.
14. We are not responsible for personal injuries accord by the customer and or third party members not affiliated with our employees due to their voluntary decision to move items.
15. Customers, who choose to do a flat rate move, must be fully packed and ready prior to the movers arriving at the location or additional charges will accrue. (This does not apply to moves that include packing help)